We are gathered here today because SOMEBODY *glares at coffin* couldn’t stay alive.
So at work yesterday we only had pink spoons to hand out for the frozen yogurt and every male asked if we had a different color spoon because they did not like pink and it’s femininity and lemme tell u that this proves boys are weak and a fuckjng pink spoon proved that
Ship Disasters I would like to see made into a movie
- The Sinking of The Empress Of Ireland
- The Wreck of The SS Atlantic
- The Sinking of The Schooner Fantome
- The Brigantine Irving Johnson Grounding
- The Sinking of The Pride Of Baltimore
- The Sinking of The Barque Marques
- The Sinking of The Mary Asumpta
- The Sinking of The Bounty
All true stories that are well documented and should be made into a movie because they show struggle, hardship, courage, and sacrifice.